Sample Dynamic Intravital Two-photon Laser Scanning Microscopy Videos from the Huang Lab(click the image to view individual movie):
(It may take sometime to download each movie. Please be patient.)
1. Imaging ofgranulocytes (green) and radio-resistant stroma in the bone marrow of a live mouse
3. Live imaging of blood-derived immune cells (white) in the frontal cortex of a live mouse
4. Dynamic interaction between human mesenchymal stem cells (red) and mouse granulocytes (green) in the bone marrow of an immune competent mouse following systemic lipopolysaccharide exposure (Myers Stem Cells Int. 2013)
5. Dynamic migration and interaction of CD4+ (red) and CD8+ (green) T cells in the popliteal lymph node of a C57BL/6 mouse.
6. Zoomed-in view of the dynamic interaction between T cells (green and red) and dendritic cells (blue) in the mouse lymph node.
7. Interactions between T cells (green and red) and dendritic cells (blue) near the HEV in the mouse lymph node.
8. Surveillance of dendritic cell surface by a T cell (green)
9. Destruction of an antigen-bearing dendritic cell (green) by activated CD8+ T cell (red) in the draining LN. Purple cells are non-antigen bearing dendritic cells.
10. Intimate interactions among an antigen-bearing dendritic cell (blue), an antigen-specific CD4+ T cell (red) and a CD8+ T cell (green) in the draining lymph node.